Unlock the power, precision, and creativity of the NFL ball carrier. Whether you’re a slashing running-back, dual-threat QB, or ball-hawking safety, unleash 30 new moves and string together devastating combos with the all-new precision modifier in Madden NFL 25.
Run Free – Unlock the power, precision and creativity of an NFL ball carrier. Utilize the brand-new precision modifier to call up the perfect move for almost any situation.
- Precision Modifier – Unleash 30 new moves with the perfect combination of speed, power and elusiveness.
- Combos – For the first time ever execute combo moves including truck spins, juke spins and more.
Infinity Engine 2 – Year 2 of the award-winning Infinity Engine brings more polished physics and the introduction of the Force Impact system.
- Physics – Real-time physics and the Force Impact system allows users to feel the big plays on offense and defense; with big hits, stiff-arms and truck moves which provide a more realistic and satisfying feeling than ever before.
- Running Game Improvements – Madden NFL 25 offers a suite of improvements to the running game, including hard run cutting for direction changes, improved run blocking and new ball carrier avoidance behavior that allows runners to automatically move around blockers and prevent inadvertent collisions. Furthermore, utilize the new stumble recovery to fight gravity as you scramble for extra yards.
- Defense – New tackle pursuit angles and “breakdown” behavior create a more authentic defensive experience. Recover quickly when caught out of position to get back into the play, and utilize heat-seeker tackling and more accurate dive tackles to make the play.
Connected Franchise – Cement your legacy as one of the all-time great NFL players or coaches, or step into the front office and run the entire organization with the new Owner mode within Connected Franchise. You now control the ultimate fate of your favorite NFL franchise.
- Completely Refined Experience – Connected Franchise returns with an entirely new user interface that is focused on accessibility with the new Trade Center and Creation Flow, completely re-tuned progression and legacy score system and refined Draft, Trade and Signing logic. Also, earn XP faster and see quicker progression for your player or coach.
- Fan-Favorite Features Return – The next evolution of Connected Franchise marks the return of offline 32 team control, transaction log and the ability to import draft classes from NCAA Football 14.
- New Legends and Media Personalities – New legends and media personalities bring Connected Franchise to life in year two. Recreate the careers of Randall Cunningham, Mike Ditka (as a player or coach), running back William “Refrigerator” Perry and many more. Get insights on your career from Matthew Berry, Peter Schrager and other influential members of the media.
- Be the #1 Franchise – Increase your team’s clout as you strive to become the highest-value franchise in the NFL.
- Hire Personnel – Find the coaches, scouts and trainers who fit your needs and give your team the best chance to win.
- Full Team Control – Set prices, upgrade your stadium and control all aspects of day-to-day operations as an NFL tycoon. If things aren’t working out with your current stadium, rebuild or relocate to an exotic locale like Mexico City or London.
- Market Players – Acquire popular players and sell their jerseys to increase your yearly profit. Can you find the next NFL superstar?
- Fan Happiness – Keep the fans happy and reap the rewards. Not all fans are the same, and what works in Philly may not work in Jacksonville.
- Media Relations – Media personalities will put you on the spot and ask you tough questions about team performance and talent. Choose your words carefully, if you make a bold statement, the fans will hold you to it for weeks or even years.
Publisher: Electronic Arts Inc.
Developer: EA Tiburon
Ship Date: August 27, 2013
© 2013 Electronic Arts Inc. All rights reserved.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.